Welcome to the International Historic Motoring Awards
Launched in 2011, the International Historic Motoring Awards recognise and celebrate the skills and achievements of the worldwide historic motoring industry. The event comprises 14 award categories ranging from Museum of the Year through to Motor Sport Event and Personal Achievement and are judged by an international panel of experts. The Awards dinner will return once again to the magnificent St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel in London on 20th November. Please keep coming back to obtain the latest news.
Fri 21-Nov-2014 11:25:48
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Willy Cave
- Car of the Year (sponsored by Octane): Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe CSX2287
- Club of the Year (sponsored by Footman James): Vintage Sports-Car Club
- Industry Supporter of the Year: Mercedes-Benz Classic
- Motoring Event of the Year: Chantilly Arts & Elegance ...
‘Celebrating the best of the best in the international historic motoring world’